WHAT I DO
- Work with other RDG Principals to implement a variety of fundraising projects from Concept Audits to full investment campaigns throughout the United States
- Serve as manager of all marketing, graphic design, presentation preparation, and day-to-day digital operationsParticipate in weekly RDG group texts trying to one-up the guys with a funnier meme and occasionally engage in sports banter when it pertains to Big Ten Football
BEFORE I JOINED RDG, I …
- Worked as the Sponsorship Development Associate at the International Economic Development Council. In charge of raising more than $335,000 annually for IEDC’s four yearly conferences and supporting local host committees in their fundraising efforts
- Interned for Paris-based think tank Institut de Relations Internationales et Strategiques and as a political operative in Washington, D.C.
Rule #76 – No excuses. Play like a champion.
THINGS I LOVE BUT AM NOT PAID TO PROMOTE
- Parks and Recreation – Season 3, Episodes 2 & 13
- French Fries
- A good dance party