WHAT I DO
- Execute campaigns from soup to nuts that raise millions of dollars for organizations throughout the country
- Handle inner office operations at corporate headquarters
- As one of the two elder statesmen in the firm, provide sage advice and counsel to our young sharpshooters
WHAT I DID BEFORE WE LAUNCHED RDG …
- Worked in the Ohio legislature as aid to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Chairman of the House Economic Development Committee
- Was the street lobbyist for the Columbus Chamber of Commerce and the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Worked for The Suddess Group raising money for economic development organizations throughout the country
I’ve told my kids as well as anyone that asks that if you follow these three life tenets, you will be headed in the right direction towards a rich and fulfilled life: “Treat everyone the way you would like them to treat you”, “Spend money filling your passport, and not your closet”, “ While climbing the ladder to success, make sure your ladder is on the right wall”.
I AM MOST PROUD OF …
While I cherish the opportunities and experiences I’ve had working with business and community leaders of RDG clients, I’m most fulfilled by the relationships I’ve developed and maintained through my involvement with my home community’s youth programs and playing a role in their growth and development.