WHAT I DO
- I have been a member of the RDG Team for over 15 years and a co-owner of the firm for half of that time.
- I manage client engagements, including campaign management, from start to finish. I also assist with business development and frequently represent RDG at national conferences.
BEFORE I JOINED RDG, I …
- Worked in Georgia Southern University’s Office of University Advancement as the Director of Major Gifts where I managed donors and solicited prospects for the College of Business, College of Science and Technology, and the College of Graduate Studies.
- Led the entire fundraising operation as Director of Development at Armstrong Atlantic State University, where my proudest accomplishment was launching the University’s first private sector focused community fundraising campaign.
- Had my first stint with Resource Development Group. I liked it so much, I came back later!
- Got my start at the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce as a project manager where I assisted RDG with the Forward Atlanta funding campaign.
I WAS EDUCATED AT
Georgia Southern University (‘99) where I received a Bachelors of Science degree in Political Science and minored in Public Relations.
WHEN I’M NOT WORKING, YOU CAN FIND ME…
- Taking walks in the neighborhood with my wife
- Spending time with my three kids
- Attending Georgia Southern football games. Go Eagles!
- Occasionally finding time to fish
As the father of two dancers, I have found myself as a participant in The Nutcracker on three separate occasions, most recently playing the role of Mr. Stahlbaum.